Kodiak Quest Bound Low Shoe – Think Pillows on Your Feet
I’ve been testing the Kodiak Quest Bound Low shoes for two weeks now. Two thumbs up!
These are great for hiking or a daily work shoe. They’re very comfortable right out of the box.
What Are the Features:
- Premium, rugged, waterproof, full-grain leather
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed membrane
- TPU molded toe guard fends off scuffs and abrasions
- Kodiak® SOS Smell Out Science® odor control technology
- Comfortzone® footbed with OrthoLite® foam for maximum comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole absorbs shock and impacts
- Oil, Heat & Slip-resisting Vibram® TC4+ rubber outsole compound
- CSA and ASTM approved composite toe, composite plate, ESR
- Style: 0A4TF3A66
Are the Quest Bound Low Shoes Waterproof?
Yes, I tested them and found them to be waterproof. That said, you can’t expect your feet to be dry if you are in ankle-deep water? The shoes aren’t submarines for goodness sake.
How is the Fit?
I found the fit of the Quest Bound Lows to be just a tad big. Everyone is different. I’d just have to wear an extra pair of thin socks to have a perfect fit for ME.
Expert Advice For Your Home
Subscribe to the FREE Ask the Builder newsletter to receive professional advice for your home. Complete the form below and each week you’ll get:
- DIY Tips
- Tool Reviews
- Project Guides
- Product Discounts, Giveaways & more.
Unsubscribe at any time. We respect your email privacy.